Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Guestbook Bbs
Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:00 am by berfor

» Binksetmixbins 16.rar
Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:03 am by berfor

» Lets welcome the new members to our website!
Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:03 pm by Admin

» Movie Game
Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:46 pm by Admin

» kdmhmd classes-only for true fans
Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:44 pm by Admin

» **Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain Siggy and Avvie Corner**
Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:51 am by Fatema Abidi

» NONE intrested ??????
Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:18 am by Fatema Abidi

» Weather Of pune-- daily auto- update
Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:11 pm by Admin

» ~~~Siggies and Avatar pics Gallery here~~...
Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:08 pm by Mahnaz

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopmotion

Latest topics
» Guestbook Bbs
Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:00 am by berfor

» Binksetmixbins 16.rar
Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:03 am by berfor

» Lets welcome the new members to our website!
Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:03 pm by Admin

» Movie Game
Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:46 pm by Admin

» kdmhmd classes-only for true fans
Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:44 pm by Admin

» **Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain Siggy and Avvie Corner**
Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:51 am by Fatema Abidi

» NONE intrested ??????
Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:18 am by Fatema Abidi

» Weather Of pune-- daily auto- update
Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:11 pm by Admin

» ~~~Siggies and Avatar pics Gallery here~~...
Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:08 pm by Mahnaz

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Shopmotion

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

ROCK ON!!!
This is a widget which contains Music player
Affiliates
free forum

Kis desh written updates here.

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kis desh written updates here.

Post by neelam on Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi friends

Please post only the written updates for kis desh thanks.
Very Happy
neelam

Character sheet
Entertainment Field: 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kis desh written updates here.

Post by priya_19 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:28 pm

22nd,July,2008(Tuesday)
After watching KDMHMD im thinking to not to write updates anymore.im very upset about it
i cant write the updates as i could write it B4.i cant explaine u guys what is going through on me.
I think this week ll b my last show.im going to stop watching this show as they annouced that Heer
er is No more.im extremely sorry for that,Hope u all will understand my feelings

Kid Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil

Part 1:The reporter reporting about the damages,lalit is walking alone,then He saw a dead body
of a woman who had worn a sari like Gayatri Maa,He thought it was his wife,then he started crying
then Gayatri Maa called from the back&they emmbraced eachother.Prem was there they both saw prem

lalit was thinking who ll he say to Prem that what mistake he had done,Prem was thinking how ll

He faced bauji,But when Gayatri Maa requested to lalit&go to Prem&hugged him,then there was a emotional
scene btw father son,when Prem asked did u also forgive her Lalit bcom silent then Prem went
to search for Heer&Lalit cried

Part 2:Kulraaj is crying for her child they lost in tht storm,the rescue team find

Him&handed to them.Preet find Ash,ash said that Rano was also there,then Nihal rescue her.Prem is aking

every1 about Heer,He had a pic of her with him&he was shouting,"Where r u Heer???

Part 3:Lalit was making puzzle to tell gayatri Maa,about Heer's truth&finally told that Her was
his best friend Balraj's daughter,God gave Lalit a chance to fulfill the promise that he gave
to his friend but he neglate&now god is giving him a punishment,Then He told how Heer saved Him
&how the storm took Heer with it.Gayatri Maa is in shock.
priya_19

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

23rd,July,2008(Wednessday)
Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil

Today it was a totally emotional episode.i was crying when i was watching KDMHMD.but Additi was

looking so sweet,it was sooo real&pure i just love Additi in todays episode&also Harshad He had

done a brilliant job,but thier nothing to write about todays episode.

putting it in very short.

Prem went to the tent&asked about Heer showing her pic to them,they said No,find other places

in the second place a doctor said,there is a dead body similler with the pic,Prem said it cant possible

Then the man asked him to check it,when he put out the cover frm the body His scream,it was Heer

then lalit come there.Prem pick Her up&went to lalit&said that i left everything for her&she didnt

listen to me,i left my everything for that strange girl,Then Lalit said Heer was the girl who is

made for hid Heer,Balraj's daughter Heer then Prem again pick Her up & went to the Hills&said that he ll

die with Heer,maybe thier love story will b start after thier death&said Goodbye to his loveble

Bauji
priya_19

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

24th july(thursday)[/SIZE]

In 2days episode-prem jumps alongwith heer down the valley....then lalit suddenly wakes up and he realises that he was seeing a dream..then prem comes n tells every1 that he couldnt find heer.......lalit tells him that heer was blown away by the wind n she is dead...then prem runs away and says that heer cant die....dheer cums 2 prem n tells him that those people who were carried away by the wind have been thrown into the lake......prem runs n sees heer drowning in the lake n jumps into the water...lalit n gayatri shout n tell prem not to go.......n the episode ends.

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by priya_19 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:29 pm

heer is not dead...all that was lalits dream....prem sses heer in the lake in which he jumps n saves her....then heer and prem are in a hospital...prem is lying down on a bed....his family members meet him...prem asks about heer...gayatri tells that she is perfectly fine...prem goes to meet heer...but heer says that she cannot recognise prem...the doctor tells that heer has lost her memory!:eek:

prem jumps in the water. Lalit want to go after him but h ei snot allowed some one says to him that our mens are after him they will save your son but you stay here. Gayatri blames lallu for everything and is crying. Preet consoles her(he is looking veryy hot)EmbarrassedLOL
A women ask( i dont know her name the one who is always singing about love and all)what is the matter why are you so sad..She says there is coming a big toofan. The woman says toofan to shant hogaya.
They show prem swimming and shouting heer..and then he sees her and swim to her and takes her with him.

The others are worried and preet think why is bro not back yet. Her sis says prem ko kuch bhi nahi honga way guru uska raksha karega. And then the police comes Lallu ask what is happening what are you mens doing my son is not back..some other men comes and say we are trying our best but it is really difficult and danger if your son is not back yet then uski bachne ke chanche bohot kam hai. Lallu gets angry and say what are you talking. Preet says where ever my bro is he is fine nothing can happen him. My heart says that he will come back. The men says what is that woman doing there..they show gayatri.

Lallu says gayatrii and run to her. He asks her what she is doing and wher are you going with this diya. She says is diya ko roshini dene. And then they are arguiing about it. And she goes and leave the diya in the water.

They show prem and heer. They are still in water. Prem sees something a peace of wood or something and goes to it..

Prem says open your eyes heer kabtak soyegie?Prem says i am tired heer agar tum mere saath dongie i will survive every toofan. Wake up heer talk with me. Tum naraz khun ho mein tumhare saath dene ka wadah kiya so why are you angry. Then he goes and pick the payal of her foot adn remember her when they met in shiv mandir and all the other scenes when they met. They show the rescue mens.LOLone of them say i think the son of that men died and them prem makes noise with the payal adn the men hear this he say it but the other dont belive it and says come we will go from here otherwise hum bhi is nadie mein dhoob jayenge. Prem is very tired and lay his head on heer and then the diya comes to them the men says look there is something he says come there is some one..

It is the next day they show the hospital everyone is there Prem wakes up and all of them are getting happy and then lallu and prem hugs en then lallu says gayatri wai guru tumhare arda sonli. He gave our son back.. Prem asks Heer?? Gayatri says dont worry she is ok she is in other room. Prem says i will meet her adn he goes to her. Prem says heer i knew that nothing will happen to you. You can not leave me and go today i am very happy now no one cant seperate us. You are happy Heer?? Heer says who are you. Prem gets a shockLOL What is your name. What is your relation with me?

Precape: They are back at home. Prem block heer way like a while ago..adn then he walks toward her..

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

lalit bauji tell DJ that ash and preet will get married next day and she is happy and speechless. (not aware of the fact that prems whole family the truth about Heer being Balrajs daughter) the wedding pre is full on. Prem is upset that heer lost her memory so he is crying and playing his guitar. his mum comes and tell him to cry out all his old memories and make new memories. so he then goes and does same things with heer whic happen in past not knowing that heer is actually fine and has not lost her memory but is pretending it all so she can go away from his life.

so finally heer packs her bags n leaves a note for prem and leaves the house. lalit bauji follows her to the station and tries to tell her that he does not hate her or her father but she doesnt listen and walks away.basically lalit bauji keeps following her trying to tell her the truth but she just keeps walking away really fast thinking she doesnt want to come between father and son. and the episode ends for the week.

cant wait for the episode when DJ gets the Patkas from all the juneja family
priya_19

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

4th august(Monday)

PART 1: her is sitting in the train....n prem meets lalit.....lalit gives the red dupatta to prem n asks him to stop heer by showing it to her....prem sees heer sitting by the window in the moving train n throws the dupatta....heer sees it n understands everything n returns to prem and hugs him .....lalit comes there n they all return back home..

PART 2: here at home gayatri tells daljit that prem is bringin a very precious gift for ash-preet wedding..daljeet is amazed and exited and wants to see the gift....

PART 3: prem n lait come back home...daljeet asks about the gift...lalit tells her to have patience n tells that the gift is in the car(lalit is actually talking about heer)...

PART 4: the wedding starts...(the bridegroom which is suppossed to be preet) behaves in a wierd manner....everyone is suprised at his behaviour specially daljeet...n the episode ends...

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by priya_19 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:30 pm

today espisode was worth watching. DJ catches the bridegroom opeing the gath bandan which she tied and goes to ask why are yoy doing this and the bridegrrom doesnt say anything adn then demands for ice cream before the pheres. DJ goes to get ice cream when she turns arund she sees preet standing behind him. she gets a shock, she runs to mandap to see who is sitting there. it is then revealed to us that it in none other than mad manmeet. preet brings the other twin and aske DJ why she did all this and slaps her and her husband heaps of time. then it is revealed to DJ that he knows about Heer and MEher been Balrajs daughters. DJ stays quite as she is questioned. in the end bauji curses DJ as well.
priya_19

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

6th august(wednesday)

part 1: Daljeet gives an explanation to lalit and the reason for all her wrong deeds ...she says that she did all that 4 her daughter ashlesha...but lalit doesnt forgive her for all that she did with heer n meher...daljeet says that she would leave the house bt as she leaves the policemen calld by lalit come to arrest her.....but then heer requests lalit to forgive her....the policemen go back n daljeet leaves the house...

part 2: lalit announces heer and prem's engagement tomorrow
priya_19

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

7th august(thursday)

I wished in today episode i could see prem n heer together for a little more time anyway i m eagerly waiting for their engagement.......

part 1: todays episode starts with meher praying n decorating the plate for aarti..lalit comes there n givs her some chocolates....n they both talk about balraj..veera comes n asks lali if she could go out n meet her friend but lalit refuses...she goes....

part 2: dheer(the new guy) teases veera...meher cums there n gives them the prashaad...kulraj's daugther cums n tells veera n meher that gayatri's calling them...

part 3: gayatri's giving some of her dresses n jewellries to heer to wear in her engagement..veera-meher cum n they both select the same jewellry...but gayatri says that its for heer n as usual veera gets angry n leaves...

part 4:preet cums tio gayatri n says that till the guests cum they will get bored...gayatri tells him that she doesnt think so as somebody has prepared for their entertainment..then dheer n meher come dressed like prem n heer n perform on the song "vaada rahaa pyaar se pyaar ka".....heer n prem look at each other n smile....then dheer-meher come dressed like lalit n gayatri n act like them....n in the end meher comes dressed like veera n dheer in his own character...they both make fun of veera n again as usual veera over reacts n slaps dheer n the episode ends.....
priya_19

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

11th august(Monday)

Part 1: lalit orders veera to say sorry to dheer but she refuses...then prem tells her to do so then veera says sorry to dheer in a rude manner and goes away ..then lalit joins his hands and goes to dheer n says soorry to him for veera's behaviour...dheer asks lalit not to say sorry n goes.....

Part 2: gayatri goes into her room n sees that the maangteeka which she gave heer was broken by someone...she goes to lalit n tells him..then lalit asks everyone that who had broken the jewellry...dheer says that its broken by veera...he says that he saw a girl in gayatri's room....and had snatched her dupatta while following her.... n as an evidence he gives a dupatta which he found in gayatri's room.......but the dupatta which he gives is meher's......veera gets a chance to insult meher....but then heer comes n says that she broke the maangteeka by mistake n everyone leaves...

Part 3: lalit stands before balraaj's photo n talks to him but ashe turns back the photo slips n is about to fall but then heer n prem hold it frm both sides prevent it frm falling ...

Part 4: Rishubh Rampal burns lalit's photograph n says that he will destroy the Junejas
priya_19

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by priya_19 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:34 pm

12th August(tuesday)

Part 1: Lalit tells heer n prem to take the blessings of balraj...then they leave...prem follows heer then prem dances with kulraj's daughter who is dressed like heer and heer dances with kulraj's son who is dressed like prem...then prem sees heer n gives a flower to a little girl n tells her to give it to heer...then heer goes away n prem follows her .....prem tells heerthat he wold have not known what love is if he wouldnt have met her...heer smiles ....

Part 2: heer dances with lalit n prem dances with gayatri then heer n prem dance together .....

Part 3: Rishubh rampal enters ...everyone is shocked...........and the episode ends

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by priya_19 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:35 pm

13th August(Wednesday)

Part 1: Rishubh rampal says that he wants to buy lalit's hotel in 530 crores but when lalit refuses to sell his hotel rishubh says that he will destroy lalit....lalit tells him to go away...rishubh tells lalit that a time will cum when lalit's will cost no more than 5 lakhs ...and tells lalit that the money he had invested in a project has been lost...lalit is shocked to hear that as he had invested a huge amount due to which he will have to suffer a big loss..rishubh leaves....prem consoles lalit n tells him not to worry ......

Part 2: two cousins of prem n preet come from abroad (sorry i dont remember the names)........................

Part 3: heer is standing alone...prem comes there and gifts her some bangles....prem is about to hug heer but preet comes n tells heer to bring some packets of swwets from the car....heer goes...........prem scolds preet...

Part 4: lalit and gayatri discuss about meher............

Part 5: heer goes in the car and by mistake switches the headlight of the car....and when she looks in another car standing in front of her, she is shocked to see veera with rishubh rampal ...

Part 6: meher comes n calls heer...heer goes in....gayatri comes to her n tells her that she n lalit have decided to marry veera with their relative's son...heer doesnt tell gayatri about veera's relationship with rishubh but tells her to ask veera once n gayatri agrees.
priya_19

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

25 aug updates
Heer is outside in the rain and sees that prem has called her many times. She says i made a bahana and it took so much time and everyone must be waiting for me i should go.
everyone are waiting for heer at home and prem trys to call her. Preet cosnoles prem with saying babhi will come. Meher says that she is worrying and why heer is not back yet.
They show Heer hearing all this dheer is standing behind her and then meher says lo agay di and goes to her and ask where she was and that everyone was worrying. Prem ask where were you and you are drowned and give his jacket to herPrem asks why are you so quite. Heer says i went to washroom but. Dheer comes and say but what babhi tell them the whole story. He says that he was standing outside wiht his friends and then he saw heer and thought babhi ko mere dosto se milado and when she come out of the restaurant and began to rain and wo beegh gahi and when we came back you had already left the restaurant. Prem says why didnt you told me earlier jaan nekalgahi meri i called you so many times. Atleast you could took your phone but its oke it is very late go and sleep

DJ and here husband are outside sitting at a bank and some guys are talking about Ckompany that it is very good and they help middle class people adn now there is someone where we can go with our problems. Dj goes to them and ask if Ckompany will listen to her problem and ask where can we find them they gave her the number of ckompany. They go straight to the P.C.O and ask if she can call but she dont have any money the guy ask who will you call she say Ckompany he says ohh the telephones to kompany are free and they call but phone lag raha hi nahi hai. DJ says ek aur moosibat and then tushar comes and say kaisa musibat she says she is calling ckompany but lag hi nahi raha hai he says oke then tell me your problem maybe i could help you. Dj says you will help me who are you but hwo you are you are very soni and good looking haii kya body hai kya style hai kya mardanghi .. bare handsome mardh ho now you are asking i will tell you what should i tell you mein loothga barbaad mujhe gar se nekala and they took my daughter you tell me who dont make a lie i know i lied but not that much ke mujhe ghar se nikhaldo and bheeg mango but now with help of Ckompany i will go back to that house and who pardesio ke aia lagada baajaoengi..tushar says o this is your problem call this number and all the best he wears a pet with ckompany on it she says listen but tushar says try the number but ckompany only helps imaandar ache people not people like you.

Heer is alone in her room and sees photo of her father and remembers the moments with her family. She tells about veera and how could she explains veera that rishab is not a good human and if prem knows the truth he could do comething but he dont believe it what should i do please show me a way.

They show harman (after a while) he is in library of their house and when he just want to go he sees meher sleeping at the chair wiht a book he takes the book and read what kind book it is then meher wakes up and when she sees him she says harman ji aap harman says kya hua meher says nothing mein sote sote mein mera matlaab hai ki something falls and she says i am sorry mein parte parte mera aag gayi meher says its oke that happens sometimes specially when you are reading law right he ask you were reading law right great now 2 people will become lawyer thats great news feel ek soch ek why dont you join me she ask mein aap ke saath no how can i do that he ask why is there any problem she say no there is no problem only i was thinking. Harman sayd ont think you are thinking to much just come tomorrow at 9 am to my office he want to go but then comes back and say one minute and want to touch her face but meher goes a step back harman walks to her meher is tensed and then he tocuh her nose and says ek..smiles and goes away and then meher smiles too.

Next morning heer is thinking how can i prove i dont have any evidence without evidence nobody will believe me..and then thinks dheer first saved veera and after that me but why..and then dheer comes and asks kya hua heer bhabhie you look pereshan you woud be thinking why i helped you. I know you went to rishab rampal and you think how do i know everyhting. He says i know everything i also know that veera have an affair with rishab i saw them too in the car and now you are thinking why i lied infront of prem cause veera really loves rishab and you know love is blind sorry to see but veera ki halat bhi yahi hai and what is her age if we take any action than she wont accpet it and she will leave the house or suicide. I was thinking before anything we should shoe rishabs rampals true face and then veera will open her eyes. Heer says how can show veera rishabs real face i dont see any way. You know rishab is really chalak i wont find any evidence against him. Dheer says but we have to do something we have to find any evidence.

Precape: Kulraaj children are fighthing about a phone and then there something with the phone and heer and dheer hear the voice rishab saying that he wont marry veera ever..
priya_19

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

26 aug
Dheer and Heer get startled by the kids playing with the phone. They hear RR's voice. Heer sweet-talks the kids to give her the phone. Dheer suggests that she plays the recording in front of all the family. But Heer wants to only show it to Veera. Dheer looks at the sky as if he is looking for help. Suddenly Heer remembers that she has to give Lallu his medicine. Of course, she leaves the "evidence phone" on the table - alone with Dheer - and goes out of the room.

Cute scene with Harman and Meher ... and Preet! Harman comes to office and finds Meher's already there. He gives her a long bhashan about what a good lawyer is all about and gives her files to read. They chat about things - like a normal couple! (only prem and heer are unnatural couple in this family.) Someone calls Harman out and he leaves. Meher reads and reads ... and reads and reads. Time is late and Harman and Preet come back to the office. Preet is startled to see Meher there, and goes to question her. Harman tells him about Meher working with him. Harman finds out that Meher has been sitting there and reading all this time. Even skipping lunch. Preet says that it's a crime to miss lunch. That he will bring the case against Harman and that Meher will fight the case. Meher grins at Preet. Preet goes out to order lunch, and Meher and Harman grin at each other.

Heer is walking in the corridor when suddenly someone grabs her. It's Prem...... IN A HOT PINK SHIRT. Which suits him. And he holds her very close to him against the door. He asks why she didn't tell him. Why did he have to find out from Veera? Heer stutters.. and doesn't know what to say.

End of first part.

Prem is still standing with his nose close to Heer's nose. Heer is still stuttering. Prem is steaming hot. But that's is NOT why Heer is stuttering. (WHY?) Suddenly a phone starts ringing. Finally she stutters .."Prem... phone". And escapes. (WHY??!) She is looking for the phone and then finally finds a ringing packet in a drawer. It's a new phone. The call is from Prem. She turns around to see him smiling at her. He says "Veera told me that you didn't answer your phone coz it was spoilt. Anyway, I wanted to get you something. So why not a phone?" Heer looks at the floor. Suddenly Lallu's voice can be heard loud in a panic. Prem runs to find out what the matter is. Heer looks sad and says "I dun't want to lie to you. But I have to deal with this by a lie."

End of second part.

Prem runs down to find Lallu and Gayatri talking about how it will be possible to do engagement and marriage in two days flat. The rest of the family -- Meher, Preet, Harman, -- ugh-Dheer standing at the edge. Prem asks what's wrong. Apparently, Veera's in-laws-to-be are pressing for a quick, immediate engeagement and marriage. The boy has to return to outside. And wants to take his bride with him. Prem says no problem, no worries, it can all be done. Lallu now stutters "but, but, but..." Prem says no buts bauji. it's my sister's wedding, we are all there - Preet, me, Harman - we can handle it. PReet sweetheart comes and says yes it's my sister's wedding, we'll do it. Harman comes too. They are all looking VERY HAPPY to get rid of Veera quickly. Veera comes and asks what's up. They tell her about her having to leave the house in two days. They are all smiling happily. Veera is not smiling. Dheer is not smiling either. And Heer who comes down the stairs doesn't smile also.

Prem-Harman-Preet all on a sofa busy making calls to make arrangements for the best, biggest wedding ever. They all look very happy. Upstairs, Gayatri-Meher-Ash sit around Veera showing her jewels for her engagement. Meher says we'll buy new jewels for the engagement. They are all VERY HAPPY. Except Veera. Who sneaks out with her phone. And calls RR. Who is sitting nekkid in bed with another woman. (No, he was in a robe. ) RR says don't panic babe. Veera says I love you Rishab and hangs up the phone. AND GETS SHOCKED TO SEE PREM STANDING THERE WITH A STERN LOOK ON HIS FACE!! (Wearing his HOT PINK SHIRT.)
priya_19

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by priya_19 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:36 pm

So sad. Prem hadn't heard veera. he just thinks that she's feeling sad -- that everything is happening too fast. He tells her that the three brothers will make sure their sister's wedding is super. Prem kisses Veera (!). on the forehead. And hugs her. Which heer sees. Heer is waiting to speak to Veera privately. For a long time. Finally when Veera gets out of the Gayatri-Meher-Ash group drooling over jewels, Heer grabs Veera. And tells her that RR is giving her dhoka. But (of course) she can't find the evidence phone. So of course Veera doesn't believe her. Veera tells Heer that RR will come to the engagement tomorrow and take her away in front of everyone. And if not, she will run away with RR. She threatens Heer to never talk to her without any evidence. She leaves. Heer is standing there helpless.

Then Dheer comes and tells her that she HAS to stop Veera from spoiling her life. Even if Heer didn't want to continue, now Dheer is pushing her. He tells her she has to find the phone.

End of part I

Party preparations. Meher-Ash are doing rangoli. Dheer is eyeing someone's phone. He looks at Heer who is standing downstairs (in a yellow outfit) doing nothing in particular. Gayatri gives one set of instructions to Preet (after telling him his hair style is terrible ) and tells Nihaal to follow Preet, and another set of instructions to Harman. Upstairs, Dheer is trying to follow someone's cellphone (looking as scary as ever - he can just scare the person into giving him the cellphone, easily.). But Prem stops him and tells him to do some job. Dheer makes a scarier face. Downstairs, Gayatri asks Heer what she's doing and gives her a thali to give someone. Heer runs into Lallu, who asks her where the engagement ring is. Heer says it's with gayatri and escapes.

Then suddenly everyone has changed clothes into fancier ones. Prem is in a tomato-red sherwani, Preet in sexy grey-black, Harman in maroon, Nihaal in white, Lallu in cream. Lallu's getting stressed about things. And keeps asking whether things are done to the three brothers. The three keep saying "ji bauji" to all his questions. Lallu gets irritated at that also. But then Gayatri asks why he's getting stressed? Their sons have always done their work properly. Then the ladkay-waley arrive and everyone hugs each other. Gayatri tells Meher to fetch Veera, who runs up to get her.

End of Part II

Well, Meher ends up fetching Ash who has been dressing and dressing and dressing. Meher (who is wearing an outfit which i thought DJ had burnt!) and Ash comes slowly down the stairs. Ash stopping every step to adjust her clothes or jewellry. Somone brings a mirror up the stairs (WHY??! during a party??????) which Ash stops so she can look and admire herself. At the bottom, Meher tells her not to worry, that she looks mindblowing. Ash says then let me go and see if I can blow his mind. Meher says whose? Ash says Preet.

Preet is standing with a group of four guys and doing tricks and telling jokes. He tells one really bad joke, but the four guys are staring blankly at something else. After a long time, Preet turns around to look at what. They're staring at Ash. Preet turns back to the guys and says stop it, that's your bhabhi! The guys say so what? We can look, no?

He chases them away and turns to Ash. And romances her. But in the end teases her that she looks like one poor girl sitting on the sofa behind them in a really bad outfit. Ash gets upset and chases Preet, who runs towards Prem (in a tomato red outfit!! ) who is standing and chatting with Harman and Meher.

Heer's upstairs in a blue outfit. She runs into Dheer (who is wearing the outfit Preet wore for Prem's wedding??!! Too few sherwanis, too many male actors! ) . Heer asks him if he found the cellphone. Whether he looked in Prem's room. "Yes bhabhi". Maybe the kids took it to play, maybe it's in their room? "Yes bhabhi" She is about to go search in the kid's room when Gayatri calls from downstairs for Heer, saying they are all waiting for her. She tells Dheer to search the kid's room. "Yes bhabhi". Dheer has a very dark surly look. Why does the Juneja family trust him so much???

Downstairs the ladkay-wale and the Junejas are standing in a circle. Without Veera. They introduce Heer as Balraj's daughter. Then Prem's wife to be. Lallu proudly says that his son prem wanted Veera to be married before he settled down himself. (Idiot - Prem, that is.) Prem keeps sneaking a look at Heer. Heer is too stressed (but looks very pretty) but does manage to sneak some shy looks back at Prem. The ladka's father says something about Prem postponing his marriage to make way for Veera's marriage. And ends with something that everyone else laughs at. Heer gets shy and turns away from the group. Lallu says "oh she became shy". But Heer, of course, is worried about Veera's heart getting broken by RR.
priya_19

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by priya_19 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:36 pm

28 aug
Engagement party is on in full force. Ashlesha starts a dance (to the tune of some song that goes "dekho aayey, aayey chor" which is from .... mohabbatein?). Preet joins in. Heer is standing at the top of the stairs looking worried. Preet pulls in Harman and Meher. More dancing happens. Heer is standing on the stairs looking worried. Preet-Harman pull in Prem who joins happily. They pull in Heer who is standing in the middle of all the dancing, looking worried. (Why is anyone not noticing?) Upstairs, dheer is frantically searching kids room. He finds the mobile under the pillow! Just as he is grabbing it, Nihaal comes and pulls him to dance. Dheer begs and begs to leave him for a minute. Nihaal says no come now, you are such a good dancer. But finally dheer gets a chance to go back to kids room. But mobile is missing!

Downstairs, brothers are happily dancing, jumping all over the place, hair is jumping just like them. (They all looked like colourful monkeys today.) All girls are dancing too. Everyone looks happy and very funny, jumping around. Except Heer who is standing like a stone, in the middle, looking worried. Looking at the stairs very worried.

Dheer sees kids running shouting "mine, mine, mine". They are playing with the phone. Dheer starts fighting with them for the phone. but the phone falls into the water.

Downstairs, everyone is still dancing. Except Heer (standing in the middle). Dheer comes down and tells her the phone is dead. ANd gives her the phone.

End of part I.

Heer goes up to Veera's room with the dead phone. Veera is fully dressed up in purple -- she looks nice. Veera shouts at her. Heer is distressed. (I wanted to slap Heer not Veera.) Veera sez that Heer should really stop the detecting (yes heer!) and the hysteria. But if she wants she can keep going on and on. Because Veera thinks that Heer is now officially mad. Veera sez she will go down and wait for RR to come and take her away. Heer watching her go away, looking distressed (I wanted to hit Heer). And she throws her phone on the floor, frustrated. The phone starts playing RR's conversations!! Veera hears and looks shocked. Dheer is talking on his phone with someone. He stops and comes into the room. Veera comes slowly towards Heer and the phone. Heer picks up the phone which says it's playing some unknown sound file. Dheer also comes towards them.

End of part II

Veera is sobbing collapsed on the floor. Heer also goes down on her knees. Thank god, dheer remains standing. Veera sez why me? i loved him so much. and htis is how he repays my love. she goes on and on. Heer is trying to comfort her. Veera sez why heer bhabhi, why? (She is calling Heer bhabhi now!) Heer holds her while Veera sobs.

Just then lallu comes in and says why are you all here? you should be downstairs having masti. And then he says have you seen Veera? Have you seen my daughter? Veera is quickly wiping her tears. Lallu comes and says aarey! here's my daughter. I couldn't recognise her. And then gives the old filmly line about how daughters have to leave the house and cries while wiping Veera's tears. (Today the filmly line was okay, not so bad.) Then he says but come come, we have to go downstairs, the engagement time has come. Heer, please bring Veera downstairs. Dheer and Lallu go away. Veera is still crying. Heer says softly we have to go now. Veera says I'll come - you go. Heer nods and leaves.

Veera goes to the washbasin to wash her face. She remembers her and RR moments. (Even in flashback, they are not nice to see.) She splashes water on her face and looks at herself in the mirror. Her faces slowly becomes still. (For the first time, you feel sorry for Veera.)

End of Part III

Precap: in the party, someone is praising Lallu saying his children are all grown up in foreign lands but are respectful and good children. (Why? Children growing abroad become monsters? ) Harman comes to say hi to Lallu. Lallu introduces him and asks him about a project. Harman says everything is fine. But prem comes and says that Harman's project will never be finished
credit ti onlyasking
priya_19

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by priya_19 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:37 pm

Lallu is talking with some firend and says that he is proud of his daughter. The friend says that he is very lucky. They lived so many year sin canada but the children are very sanskari. Harman comes and lallu asks him about his project Prem comes and says that he wont let harmans project complete you are leaving me and giving him the project(hes just joking)

Veera comes and everyone looks at her. Veera says to heer that she always thought wrong about her and you always wanted the best for me and apologise. Heer says its oke it is enough for me that you realised the truth u just wanted that you marry a good person. '
Gayatri tells to beji that she hopes that veera will be very happy and all and she remembers her self with child veer coming down from the stair. Veera comes to her mom and gayu says that she is looking very beautifull and then lallu comes and say that his daughter is looking like a pari and hope that way goeroe keeps her happy.

Ashlesha is acting like she is crying and then preet comes and asks why she makes so weird faces. She says that there is such a emotional scenes and she wants to cry but she cantPreet says why cant you cry..? she says if i cry my make-up gharab hojayegi and if that happens i wont look the best in the party and my best look is important cause im gonna be a part of your family. Preet says oh god this gilr make-up fools.

Lallu wants attention. And he says that the time were they waiting for reached. As you all know today is the engagement of my daughter Veera and that he wants everybody to give veera and uska damaad asherwaad de.

The guys just wanted to put the ring in veeras finger but veera remembers her moments with RR and then she says mein apke saath sagaai nahi sakti. Everyone get shocked. Lallu want to walk to veera but she says stop pappu aap ki meri kasam lallu walks to prem but before he says something veera says i am sorry papa. Har ladki kabhie na kabhie kisise pyaar karta hain but she dont dare to say it but i dare to say. I made a mistake that i loved some one i thought i will get engaged but not marry before marriage he will come and ask my hand the one i love. Yes i love somebody else i have been fallen in love. I thought he will come and ask my hand but i was wrong everyhting was a lie he dont even love me. I never thought that this will happen to me but it happend. Dhoka diya woh mujhe. He was coming today and ask my hand but he didnt come he dont love me he just used me and throwed me away. Mein to pehkneke cheez hoon and who comes for that. Meine toh sirf pyaar kiya tha i dondt do anything wrong i dont deserves this infact nobody deserves me. I am a looser i dont have the right to live. She has poison with her and she drinks the poison. Preet & heer catch her. Lallu says what did you want just asked ones from me. She says srry. Prem says i am your brother nothing will happen to you. Preet says just tell me once his name i will kill him.

Someone says Veera(probably RR mother)they showed her face
priya_19

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

2nd September 08 (Tuesday)
RR's mother comes in asking for Veera. Behind her comes RR himself! He runs to Veera and says "i love you. why didn't you trust me? kyun kiya tumne aisa?" Veera is gasping for breath, but recovers enough to give him gaalis (not really ). she tells him that she got proof from heer-bhabhi and her wonderful phone. I wonder why Preet didn't beat up RR immediately. Prem and lallu are standing behind and listening. (Where is Gayatri? Has she fainted and died, and no one has noticed? ) RR says that Veera had told him that Heer was their dushman, and so he had lied to her. RR keeps saying I love you to Veera. Who has gone back to rolling up the white of her eyes and gasping.

Preet yanks RR up and tells him to go to hell. Then Prem comes and pulls RR away and tries to throw him out of the house. When RR says I love Veera, Prem says what do you know about love? RR says that dispite being business enemies, he has come to ask for veera's hand. If Heer had not forced Veera to take such a dramatic step, everything would have been fine. RR says that just because they have business differences, why can't he love Veera? He tells prem that he will marry Veera. All the brothers gather around RR to throw him out. Even Harman comes! Nihaal is holding back Lallu. WHile the men are doing their testosterone filled "get-out", "no, i love veera" at each other, Heer screams "Prem! Veera" from the background. Everyone looks startled and rushes towards veera and Heer.

End of Part I

Veera is NOT in a car speeding to the hospital. She is lying in her own bed, with Heer holding her hand, and the doctor (i hope so at least!) pumping her stomach to remove the poison. Downstairs, everyone is standing very worried. Including RR and his mother. Finally, the doctor comes down and says Veera is out of danger. Everyone looks relieved. RR's mother says "oh, thank goodness, everything is well."

Lallu explodes! "Everything is fine?! My daughter almost died, and you say everything is fine!" he shouts at RR's mom. RR comes running to beat up Lallu, but RR's mom holds up her hand to stop him. (She does it just like Prem used to do!!) Lallu keeps shouting so loudly that Heer comes running from Veera's bedside.

Prem holds his father back and says "bauji". RR's mother says that she had come to get "mera chaand kay liyey, apka chaandini. but here there are a lot of complications." ( she calls RR her chaand! ) She and RR leave.

End of Part II

Prem is holding Lallu back. He says "bauji, please keep calm. maybe RR has changed." Heer looks shocked at Prem.

Lallu explodes again. This time he goes into a long speech about how neech RR is, what a rascal he is. how he has been a rat in how he has succeeded in business. and on and on. he wants to get the best guy for his daughter not someone devoid of heart and soul. And he will NEVER get Veera married to RR. Heer looks with approval.

But then Prem speaks. And it becomes like a competition between Prem and Lallu about who can talk longer. Prem says maybe RR has changed. All he cares is that he has seen dard in Veera's eyes that he never wants to see again. (Prem has got dard-allergy? ) he made a promise to Veera on raksha bandhan day and he wants to make good that promise. prem keeps looking up at Veera's room. And when he looks up, everyone looks up also. he's like an orchestra conductor. So he says that for Veera's sake, they should give RR a chance. Heer looks shocked at Prem.

Then Beeji comes and speaks! She says that Prem is correct, and they should give RR a chance. And she tells Lallu that he never gave Prem-Heer a chance. But see how much they love each other. If the wind had blown Heer away, then they would have always regretted it. So they should like that give RR-Veera a chance. Because Beeji used Prem-Heer's example, Heer looks confused whether she should look shocked or she should look with approval.

Lallu is still very angry. He says that RR and his mother has tied a blind on their eyes, but he still has his eyes wide open. He will never trust RR. Never. And he walks away. Prem looks sorrowful (his bad face) and looks at everyone else and Heer.

End of Part III
priya_19

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RR and his mom are walking outside the Juneja house, towards their car. RR is all mom-mom. Mom says that look RR I did what you asked me to do. You told me that you love Veera and want to spend the rest of your life with her. I listened to you and came here. But little did I know that I will have to come here and witness this scene. RR is again mom-mom. Then mom cuts him in between and continues that she did what she had to, but this family is having difficulties in accepting this relationship (I wonder whyShocked)......so time will solve everything. RR agrees with his mom and they leave.

Prem is standing in his room and looking out of the window. His hand is rested on the window sill and outside on a tree without any leaf two doves are sitting. One of them is pretty another one not so clean. Anyway, heer comes in the room and goes near Prem. She barely keeps her hand on Prem's, when Prem shoves it of and turns away.

Heer asks Prem if he is angry. Prem says that he is angry with himself and not her. Heer apologises to Prem for hiding that Veera is in love with RR. Prem says that he is not hurt about the fact that Heer hid RR's dealing in this whole love affair but that she his the truth from him. Heer says that she didnt have any proof so she didnt tell him anything. Prem continues that how could Heer not trust her love. How could she think that he will not believe her and will choose the relationship of bro-sis over their relationship.

Prem sits on the bed and follows his father's footsteps. He says that he had witnessed Veera's birthDeadDeadDeadDead and Veera used to ask him for anything she desired to have. And now suddenly a guy came to her life and she forgot her family. Heer sits near Prem's foot and touched Prem's hand. He says that Heer also did the same thing and tries to walk away, but this time Heer doesnt leave his hand. Heer gets up and again apologises to Prem. Prem says that heer put his family in stake so that she doesnt have to hurt her love. Heer again asks for forgiveness and says that from next time onwards she wont do any such thing. Prem then apologises to heer and says that he should have believed her when she told him the truth.ROFLROFLROFLThen Prem tells heer never to hide anything from him......heer promises him and they both hug (the entire conversation was nonsense, as Prem was contradicting himself and also lyingLOL......however, his tone was very nice and sweet)

Lallu and Gullu are fighting in the living room. Lallu is shocked to learn that Gullu invited RR and his mom over. Lallu tells that he will not let Veera marry RR. Gullu says that throughout her entire marriage she always listened to Lallu and heeded Lallu's decisions.......and now she has made this decision. Lallu starts making sense and says that he will not let Veera marry a guy like RR who is disgusting, cheap and bad. And he asks Gullu that why does she thing Lallu will select a wrong guy for his daughter (ummm.......because of your past records Lallu). Gullu goes totally mental and says that marriage is never wrong but life partner (thats the point gullu) and mismatch of heart is wrong. While the two are fighting, far more irritating duo arrive. RR and his mom come. The mom looks as if she had come here to marry Lallu. She was that weirdly pleased.

Lallu very sarcastically says to them to come in and adds to Gayatri to take care of the guests. Lallu walks out of the hall. Prem excuses himself and follows Lallu. RR's mom makes herself at home and sits down, while RR decides to go after Prem. Prem calls his bauji from behind and Lallu raises his hand to show a stop sign. Lallu leaves, RR comes to Prem. RR remarks that Lallu is angry. Prem ver cutely says that Lallu is angry but he will not be so for long. He then continues that because of their past history together.....everyone knows that Rampal's and Juneja's are dushman, but as his sis is too precious, business rivalry won't come in between. RR Says that he also thinks the same and wants the marriage to take place as soon as possible.

RR adds that he will marry Veera as soon as he gets the contract. Prem is confused and remarks "contract?".....RR explains that it is a very big contract for which all the companies are fighting.....and the Juneja's are also up against it. So, if RR gets the contract then he will marry Veera, but if he doesnt, then the marriage may take a long time to take place. oh, and RR dared to place his hand on Prem's shoulder. Prem probably took the hint and RR leaves.

In the living room, as usual, everyone is present and Veera is seated beside RR's mom. She puts a chunri on Veera and gives her a sawaa rupee coin. Then starts delivering all bahu-beti lecture ( very boring and useless scene). Prem keeps his hand on Veera's head as a sigh on affection......Harman the Copycat follows Prem and does the same.

Heer walks away from there as if someone has hypnotised her. RR is on following mode and so goes after Heer. RR calls heer and tells her that he is gravely sorry for lying to her. If he knew that Heer would have supported his and Veera's love then he would have been honest with her. But as Veera told him that Heer is against them so he had to lie. Heer is all understanding and says that let bygones be bygones, all she wants is for Veera to be happy. RR smirks and thinks to himself that he will keep Veera very happy.
priya_19

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by priya_19 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:38 pm

RR and his so-called secretary/lover have a moment.

Prem asks Veera to talk to Lallu. Veera and Lallu reconcile and Lallu is no longer upset with RR-veera marriage. Biji comes and gives a classless lecture......Lallu cracks an equally classless joke. Prem joins in the conversation.

Harman is in the study, working. Meher comes in with a file and they ave a moment. The result of which is that we come to know that they are friends..........oh, what a surprise.

Next morning, Harman is looking for Prem, to take his blessing as Harman is going to a meeting. Turns out, Prem iis not at home. So Harman takes blessing from Prem's pic, finds Prem's coat and decides to wear it in the meeting.

After Break

Its Ganesh festive. Prem, Preet, Nihal and the chipmunks bring the Ganesha and Heer and Meher are preparing rangoli. All gather and pray infront of the Ganesha.....while Lallu gives a really long lecture, yet again, about culture, traditions, etc.

Harman is in the meeting and so is RR. They are seated in different tables......The host announces that the Juneja's have bidded the highest by far, which is 10 rupees. Another group on another table are discussing loudly that if Juneja's have gone mad for bidding such high price in the contract. Harman and RR both overhear it.
Harman is embarrassed and RR comes to him and taunts him, nicely. Harman leaves, RR smiles.

Precap: Harman opens his wardrobe and finds a file. He thinks that this is the correct file and the one he took with him was wrong. That means someone exchanged it.

I will be late with the update as I could barely listen to the dialogues.....due to my Grandma's talks...........sorry for the inconvenience.
priya_19

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sep 9 ( Tuesday )
Meher consoles Harman.

Prem asks Lallu to transfer his company on Veera's name and to transfer those company on Prem's name which Lallu was supposed to give to Veera, previously. Veera overhears this.

Veera asks Nihal about the turnover of the two companies. Prem's one is 50 crore and the other one which is going to be transferred on Prem's name now is 100 crore. Veera gets angry and complains to Gayatri.

Veera tells Gayatri that Prem is step bro so he is doing this and Gayatri should fight against the injustice heppening with her own childrens.

Gayatri is pouring her heart to Prem's biological mom's pic and she is talking about her dilemma between own children and step children. Then Gayatri goes to Preet/Harman's room where Prem is also staying as Prem's room is being ronovated. Preet and Harman are sleeping on the floor and Prem on the bed. Gayatri puts blanket over Preet and Harman.

Prem takes the file from the Ganesh murti's place in the middle of the night. Veera switches on the light along with Harman and charges Prem. Prem is silent.......and eventually the entire family gathers. Gayatri shouts at Prem asking that what he wants by stealing his brother's future and sister's dowry.....Prem has let her down and all. Then she says that she will do what is necessary....enough of talking, now its doing time......and says that she wants BATWARA!!!!! Everyone's shocked.

~~ A really bad episode. And Prem's should give up his stealing habits and come clean to his family..........

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Harman is damning, standing on the terrace. Meher comes. And the background is a really fake one........with sunset drawn on it.So Meher comes and asks Harman what is wrong. And again Harman goes on about the contract!!!!! Meher says that Harman didnt lose but gained something. He has gained experience and why is Harman behaving as if this was his last contract. He should remember that this one is his first contract and he has many other chances to prove himself. The important thing is that Harman has worked on the contract alone and has gained experience. At last, Harman seems to be consoled....( seriously how much consoling does he need????) Then Harman says thanks to Meher and Meher goes on about the principles of friendship....that no sorry or thanks in friendship (please......give me a break....its courtesy to say thanks and apologise when you are wrong.......Meher should stop her stupid lines now......) Harman looks pleased (FINALLY!!!!!)

Lallu is rocking in the rocking chair.......pretending to read a book (yes he was pretending........no one reads a book like that....and I doubt if he is educated enough to read a book) Prem comes in and brings prasad with him....the prasad are on plate not on his hand (so...this guy is on sweet distributing mood.....but he found a hygenic way of doing it......). Lallu looks as if he has been served Daljeet's head on the plate.....he is elated....and smiles broadly showing all his sixty teeths. Lallu takes one sweet and starts eating......and asks Prem if Gayatri knows that Prem has brought sweets for him. Prem says no and then Lallu says that Gullu thinks he is fat....and asks Prem if he is fat.....(compared to whom lallu???? I think you are fat....but umm....compared to Gullu....she should stop eating sweets) Prem also says no to it, smilingly. Then Prem stops beating around the bush and offers Lallu with a new transferring strategy. Prem says that Lallu that the company that he wants to transfer on Veera's name, he can transfer it on his (prem's) name. And Prem's company can be transferred on Veera's name. Lallu is so busy with the sweets that he doesnt even gets the strangeness in this offer and agrees to it (I mean, why would anyone give up his own company????) Veera overhears all this.

Veera is thinking that Prem is upto something when Nihal comes down the stairs. Veera goes to Nihal and tells him that he works for Prem and handles the accounts (witchface....Nihal knows what he does.....he is not even that dead....its just his expressionless face that is deceiving....then why are you repeating it to him) Nihal agrees (why not??? even if she says that you killed your mom....you will do ha-ha...after all its your love of the life witchface) Then Veera asks for the turnovers of the two companies.....turns out that the one which was formerly supposed to be on her name has more turnover than Prem's. Nihal asks witchface why she wants to know (after giving the info....he wants to know why Veera wants to know.......this is what happens when you are always around Biji). Veera shuts him up and tells him to mind his own business.

Gayatri comes and gives Nihal prasad to be successful in his journey of finding his family. Nihal says thanks and calls Gayatri....mom (mom???? really??? now asks Dheer to call you mom....why not?) Gayatri says that he is calling her mom and also tanking her (again goes this not-thanking trend......okay....guys.....so from now on I officially ban this thanks word). Nihal leaves and Veera starts with her complaining.

She says many things about the transferring and that Prem is step and is behaving like one. Gayatri doesnt want to listen to it so she leaves but Veera follows......Both arrive infront of Preet/Harman's room...(from when has these two started sharing a room?) Prem is there....merrily chatting with Kulraj's kids. HarPreet are making bed.....and Veera says to gayatri that look......Prem's room is being renovated because he is getting married.....why arent HarPreet's room being renovated?...they will also get married someday....( firstly, HarPreet needs different rooms and secondly witchface....their room will be renovated when they will be getting married....not now).....then Preet asks the kids to not irritate Prem....to which the long haired biy tell that they are asking Prem whom he loves the most.....Prem says he loves all the kids. Veera goes.....why not after all its his own blood......to Gayatri. And then talks some more about blood ties and justice and stuffs.

Gayatri is in the hall complaining to Prem's mom's pic. Then she comes upstairs and goes to HarPreet's room. Prem is sleeping on a double bed alone....while the other two are sleeping on the floor (why isnt one of them on the bed with Prem....when the bed is double????.....this is absurd!!!!) Gayatri takes a look at all three and goes to HarPreet and covers them with blanket. then she keeps her hand on Preet's head.

Prem steals the file from infront of Ganesh Murti. Veera switches on the light and is accompanied by Harman. Lallu and Gullu comes.....Lallu says that what happened? Why is the light switched on? ( why are you here? arent you supposed to be sleeping? or the light in the hall is bothering you, Lallu?) Veera again charges Prem and says that look Prem is again taking away Harman's file. Lallu is all what are you saying??? and busy making weird faces.........Gradually the entire family gathers. Veera talks some more and now Gayatri steps forward. She also charges Prem and says that why is he hell bent on stealing his brother's future and his sister's dowry??? (dowry dete hue sharam nahin aati??? and upar se bolti bhi hain ke dowry de rahi hain) Prem is silent.....Gayatri continues that if God had said that Prem did all this she would have declared God as liar ( too much now!!!!) but Prem has proved her wrong. Then she scolds Prem some more and declares that she wants BATWAARA!!!!!!! The camera turns right....then the outside of the house is shown....the camera turns left....the outside of the house is shown and then the camera situates in the middle and a crack appears. Prem, Heer, Meher on one side and Gayatri and others on the other side.

Dheer was also present in this scene.....making weird expressions as usual. And Biji was again standing beside Nihal.....Bless their couple
priya_19

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Everybody is preparing for the Ganpati pooja again. Kulraj's daughter runs towards the ladoo...Meher pickes her up on her arms and Harman copies Meher this time!!!!!!!!!! By picking up the other kid.......anyway, the pooja is done and Meher gives aarti to everyone. Then Lallu copies Prem's act from the other day and feeds Gayatri the prasad. Dont watch them...watch what Prem and Heer are doing behind. Then Harman asks Lallu to sing....but Lallu is angry with him for blaming Prem and behaves rudely. Anyway, Prem sends Heer to cajole Lallu. Heer does so and Lallu unfortunately sings. Again how Prem and Heer are playfully pushing each other in the background. Meher says to Ash that Lallu-Gullu chemistry is better than SRK-Kajol Chemistry......ABSURD!!!!!! Harman praises Lallu....Lallu gives rude expressions.

Harman is sitting in a grumpy mood in a room/his room/HarPreet's room/ (anyway, a pic of Lallu-Gullu is here as well!!!!!!) The bratty kids are running and writing on a file......Harman scolds them and shoes them. Meher comes and sarcastically says him that he did good by scolding them. Harman says that he cant think properly when his dad is angry with him. Meher tells him to apologise to Lallu till Lallu forgives him. Harman appreciates Meher's advice. Gullu sees all this.

Gullu goes to Lallu and says that Heer as taken care of this family through her maturity and Meher by her playfulness and indirectly talks about Meher-Harman marriage.

So Prem pulls Heer back into a room and pushes her almost against the wall. Then he says that when he sees heer's hair he thinks he loves it the most, but then seeing heer's eyes he thinks that he loves it the most and then seeing heer's shaking lip he realises that he loves this lip the most.....but the mostly he loves is..........EGG!!!! Then he starts saying advantages of egg.........Kulraj's kid is there so Prem had to change the topic. Then Prem says sunday ho ya monday roz khao aandey......

After Kulraj's kid leaves.....Heer does the same with him and makes fun of him....Prem pretends to be angry and leaves.....and then Heer follows him.

A MUST WATCH SCENE. Prem almost kisses heer............

Anyway, Harman comes to Lallu to apologise and Lallu said that he will forgive harman gives him a promise.........Harman promises to Lallu. Episode ends.
11 sept
priya_19

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by priya_19 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:39 pm

So gayatri was pretending.....Veera bring files of the company. Gayatri throws them at Prem and asks him to choose. Prem chooses his mom. And Gayatri says that she hear Premeer's cono....and scolds Veera and Harman. Her lecture is a must watch......Her acting is awesome.......Then she breaks it to Veera that Prem did all this for her as RR said that he will marry Veera as soon as she gets the contract. Then someone says....she is right or something.

So RR comes and says that he did wanted the contract....but a guy who has a bro-in-law like Prem doesnt need this contract....and he throws the file on the sofa and leaves.

then Gayatri again turns at Veera and says the company that was supposed to be on her name will go bankrupted after this contract has gone from their hand....but Prem's one will survive.....thats why he wanted that to transfer to her ( so Prem named his company in Harman's name and also wanted to transfer it to Veera???? That is confusing!!). And she declare Prem as Ram and Heer as Sita and decides to leave the house with them where so many Ravans are living....( please take Preet also)

Veera stops them and apologises to Prem. They hug and Harman falls on Prem's feet. Preet comes and says that Prem will not be pointed at anymore....he will not tolerate any such act anymore.....they all hug. Gayatri and Lallu prays to God. RR is outside Juneja house watching all this and thinks that this house has all the characters of Ramayan.....so he will now Play the role of Ravan (I have baaaaaadd feeling abt this......Ravan is supposed to go after Sita....and Heer is the Sita.......)
10 sept
priya_19

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

17 sept
Dheer tells that he was in the office....or somewhere else and Nihal says that he might have mistaken someone else to be dheer in the darkness.

Then Harman-Meher-KJ has a scene.

Then KJ goes to Heer and asks her what she will wear in the party. Heer shows her some salwar suit and KJ taunts her and says to wear something modern at times.

Heer wears a small dress and goes to Prem (total copy of MPK along with the song Mere rang mein). Prem asks heer to go and change and says some nice dialogues.

So everybody arrive in RR's party......which is actually Robbie's concert. Prem is all nervous hearing Robbie's name...and is almost on the verge of panic tears when Robbie starts with his performance. After the performance ends........Robbie tells RR, along with Premeer, that Prem and he used to study in college together where Prem used to sit beside his special friend. Prem denies even knowing Robbie and takes Heer away with him. Robbie is confused and tells RR that Prem's special friend was Sanjana and leaves. RR thinks that his BIL has a secret life unknown by many and smiles..........

(btw, I didnt like Heer when she wore that western dress.....the dress was awful and I didnt find heer looking good in it...thats my opinion)

Premeer comes home. Prem goes into a room and opens a cupboard....takes out a cartoon box and the contents that comes out from it are as follows: a guitar, a saxophone, green bangles (thats Heer's!!! u thief) and some pic. Prem the comes out of the room and discusses this new twist in the tale with his mom. he wants to tell everything to heer but mom begs to differ and says not to bother heer with the past. Heer on the other hand, goes into the room and sees the box.....sees the guitar with the name sanjana written on it......and takes out the pics of Prem with a girl whose eyes are only visible (who take a pic like this???).
priya_19

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

17 sept
Dheer tells that he was in the office....or somewhere else and Nihal says that he might have mistaken someone else to be dheer in the darkness.

Then Harman-Meher-KJ has a scene.

Then KJ goes to Heer and asks her what she will wear in the party. Heer shows her some salwar suit and KJ taunts her and says to wear something modern at times.

Heer wears a small dress and goes to Prem (total copy of MPK along with the song Mere rang mein). Prem asks heer to go and change and says some nice dialogues.

So everybody arrive in RR's party......which is actually Robbie's concert. Prem is all nervous hearing Robbie's name...and is almost on the verge of panic tears when Robbie starts with his performance. After the performance ends........Robbie tells RR, along with Premeer, that Prem and he used to study in college together where Prem used to sit beside his special friend. Prem denies even knowing Robbie and takes Heer away with him. Robbie is confused and tells RR that Prem's special friend was Sanjana and leaves. RR thinks that his BIL has a secret life unknown by many and smiles..........

(btw, I didnt like Heer when she wore that western dress.....the dress was awful and I didnt find heer looking good in it...thats my opinion)

Premeer comes home. Prem goes into a room and opens a cupboard....takes out a cartoon box and the contents that comes out from it are as follows: a guitar, a saxophone, green bangles (thats Heer's!!! u thief) and some pic. Prem the comes out of the room and discusses this new twist in the tale with his mom. he wants to tell everything to heer but mom begs to differ and says not to bother heer with the past. Heer on the other hand, goes into the room and sees the box.....sees the guitar with the name sanjana written on it......and takes out the pics of Prem with a girl whose eyes are only visible (who take a pic like this???).
priya_19

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top